Portable 5 Gas Analyzer
In order a workshop to be complete in terms of diagnosis, a gas analyzer is a necessary tool. Some inaccurate readings in HC or CO could reveal a problem in the engine. AVS offers this equipment in portable form, since most measurements must be done while the vehicle is moving and engine is under load.
- Portable 5 gas analyzer.
- Compatible with OIML Class 1.
- Capable of providing with Acceptance of Calibration.
- Ideal for gas calculation and diagnosis. Ability to measure CO, HC, O2, CO2, NOx and Lambda (ή AFR).
- Short Warm-Up Time.
- Available in 5 languages.
- Can store up to 250 readings.
- Ability to measure engine RPM and oil temperature with optional equipment.
- Ability to print the results via the optional wireless printer.
- Link to PC via RS232 serial port for graphical analysis output and printing of results.
|Carbon Monoxide CO (Infra-red)||0.01%||±5% of reading *1 ±0.06% volume *1||0-10%
|Oxygen O2 (Fuel Cell)||0.01%||±5% of reading *1 ±0.1% volume *1||0-21%|
|Hydrocarbon HC *2 (Infra-red)||1PPM||±5% of reading * 1 ±12% volume * 1||0-5,000ppm
|Carbon Dioxide CO2 (Infra-red)||0.01%||±5% of reading * 1 ±0.5% volume * 1||0-16% Over-range 20%|
|Oxides of Nitrogen NOx (Electrochemical) 5 Gas Only||1PPM||0-4,000ppm ±4% or 25ppm * 3
4,000-5,000ppm ±8% * 3
|Oil Temp Optional: (only on some models)||1°C/F||±2°C ±0.3% of reading
±5°F ±0.3% of reading
|RPM Optional: (only on some models)||1 RPM||50 RPM||200-6000RPM|
|*1 Using dry gases at STP *2 Applies only to Petrol and LPG *3Applies to 5 Gas models only|
Included in the package